Tuesday 8 December 2009

Praise The Lord & Pass The Vibrator!

From Robert & Susan Irwin...
christiansexfacts.com

How often have you heard some-one use the words "Praise the Lord" and "vibrator" in the same sentence? Never?

Me neither... until yesterday, when I received the following email from a (recently) satisfied pastor's wife.

"Robert...
I am writing to thank you for your advice & counsel to us in your last email. We both agreed you were right on target in everything you said.

I took your advice and we have been having daily "sex talks". At first it felt very uncomfortable, but after a couple of weeks it seems much more normal and we've learned things about each other that we never knew after 11 years of marriage.

Discussions about sex always led to arguments and hurt feelings before, but we have gotten beyond that to discuss more our desires, preferences, feelings, etc. & I feel like I am beginning to understand more of how Dave has felt all this time.

After your last email I immediately ordered a vibrator and have to say it's probably the best investment I've ever made! I have had fun experimenting with it and have finally begun to have orgasims (both kinds) --Praise the Lord!

I had no idea what I was missing, and at first I thought Dave would not really like the fact that I was using it, but I think he's as happy as I am. I now can understand that if God didn't want women to enjoy sex He wouldn't have given them the capability to enjoy it.

Thank you for all that you have done to help us. I feel like we are on the way to not only a better sex life, but also a better marriage. Thank you!

Jenny "

For Jenny and Dave, "Praise the Lord" would NOT be an overly dramatic expression in their situation.

This was Jenny's FIRST orgasm in eleven years of marriage!


becomeoneflesh.com   ...   Free eBook download


No comments: