Wednesday 16 September 2009

Is your Christian marriage lacking sexy spice?

Look no further than . . . ChristianNymphos.org

Quoting from the site:

Thank you,thank you, thank you! I have been married for 18 yrs and your website has really opened my eyes. My husband and I had a good sex life but I knew if I somehow let go of my sexual hangups it would be wow!!

I was afaid to love sex and to be really open with my husband until I found your website. My husband was blown away (no pun intended) when I gave him the best oral sex of his life from reading your tips. He couldn’t stop talking about it and said it made him feel like he could do anything. He even brought me flowers the next day. As a christian wife I know that God wants me to enjoy sex and please my husband. Thank you again!!! I am now free and I thank God for it. Michelle

No comments: